Call & Talk to One of Our Licensed Agents

1-888-957-5001
Request Information

ACA Federal Poverty Levels - Premium Limits Based on Income

Federal Poverty Level (FPL)brackets used in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) known as the Health Reform Law and corresponding Maximum Monthly Premiums allowed based on Income for the purchase of the second lowest cost Silver Plan. A Silver Plan is designed to cover 70% of your medical costs with the remaining 30% to be paid by you.

2016 Federal Poverty Levels Based on Number of family members

FPL Range Limit12345678Each Additional Family Member
100 %$12,140$16,460$20,780$25,100$29,420$33,740$38,060$42,380$4,320
138 %$16,753$22,714$28,676$34,638$40,599$46,561$52,522$58,484$5,961
150 %$18,210$24,690$31,170$37,650$44,130$50,610$57,090$63,570$6,480
200 %$24,280$32,920$41,560$50,200$58,840$67,480$76,120$84,760$8,640
250 %$30,350$41,150$51,950$62,750$73,550$84,350$95,150$105,950$10,800
300 %$36,420$49,380$62,340$75,300$88,260$101,220$114,180$127,140$12,960
400 %$48,560$65,840$83,120$100,400$117,680$134,960$152,240$169,520$17,280

Maximum Monthly Premium for 2nd Lowest Cost Silver Plan by Family Size

FPL Range Limit 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Each Additional Family Member Premium Limit
100% Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid 2.00%
138% Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid Medicaid 3.00%
150 %$61$82$104$126$148$169$191$213$214.03 %
200 %$128$173$219$265$310$356$402$447$456.34 %
250 %$204$277$350$423$496$569$642$715$728.10 %
300 %$290$393$496$599$703$806$909$1,012$1039.56 %
400 %$386$524$662$799$937$1,075$1,212$1,350$1379.56 %